Sunday 3 January 2010

that time of the year..


Considering Sunday is supposed to be my day off I haven't done very well.  I sat in front of the computer at 0945, stopped for lunch for an hour at midday and am just grinding to a halt now.  However, today I have achieved a bit more on my website, although having a problem with retrieving my images and had to enlist the help of my I.T. Director (sister), still failed, so started trawling through the pc looking for the originals.  As I had to start sharing the pc with my husband after my mac died earlier this year things aren't filed particularly well, so I got side-tracked sorting out a new filing system for the new year.  We have been left with a lovely clear desktop, files for each of us and our joint business, and all the pictures in one place.  At least the first stage is complete!  I'm going to change the desktop image now as I'm sick of looking at the Microsoft Teletubbies hillock, found some lovely sunset pictures over the harbour in Calpe that I took in the summer, perhaps that will keep me going until our next trip in March.  Ed has been working today as well, modelling and mould making for our friends Charlie and Phillip at Branksome China, making a new lid for their tableware range.  He has just brought me a glass of bubbly to keep up my new years resolution and given me a ten minute warning for dinner. We will have to decide what day we are having off work in the week to compensate for Sunday working.  My neck and shoulders are stiff and sore, I think it is about time we invested in a decent desk and chair for the office or I'll be back at the acupuncturist before January is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment